Join thousands of participants and supporters as they come together to support the fight against cancer through Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center! Run (or walk) along the western shore of Lake Washington, while also taking part in the 10K Run, Zillow 5K Run/Walk, or the Berts Apple Market Kids’ Run!
All donations and a portion of event proceeds will benefit Seattle’s Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.
All participants and supporters can enjoy food, music, and the fun at the Party-In-The Park at the Finish Line!
Saturday, June 10
- 9:00am-1:00pm – Packet Pick-up at Madison Park Starbucks
Sunday, June 11
- 6:30-8:30am – Shuttle bus service from Madison Park to Ferdinand Park for 10K Run starting line.
- 6:30-7:30am – Shuttle bus service from Madison Park to Leschi Park for the Zillow 5K Run/Walk starting line.
- 7:30am – Last bus leaves Madison Park for Leschi Park for Zillow 5K Run/Walk starting line.
- 7:00-8:00am – Registration and packet pick-up at Leschi Park for Zillow 5K Run/Walk.
- 7:00-9:00am – Registration and packet pick-up at Ferdinand Park for 10K Run.
- 8:15am – Last bus leaves Madison Park for Ferdinand Park for 10K Run starting line. Start time for Zillow 5K Run at Leschi Park, followed by Zillow 5K Walk.
- 8:45-11:30am – Party-in-the-Park at Madison Park.
- 9:00am – Start time for 10K Run at Ferdinand Park.
- 10:00am – Awards ceremony and raffle drawing at Madison Park.
- 10:15am – Start time for BERT’S Red Apple Market Kids’ Run in Madison Park.
- 10:30am – Post-race raffle begins
Head to their website for more info!