Vincent Mullally Jr. has worked in the Real Estate field for over thirteen years and has earned the designation of Managing Broker during this time. He specializes in marketing and negotiating sales of residential and investment properties, buyer representation, and relocation buyer representation in the Seattle and Bellevue areas. Vincent’s background goes well beyond sales and marketing, including seven years of experience in leasing and management of residential and investment properties. His knowledge of Seattle and Bellevue is expansive as he has lived in Seattle for over 27 years. As a licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Washington and a Seattle native he’s more than capable of helping you meet your real estate needs and satisfying your need to find a real estate agent.
Submit Your News Tip
Have a news story you'd like to share with your neighbors? We're now accepting author submissions on Madison Park in Seattle! Send your news idea to this email address to start giving back to your community.
- Man Arrested After Pulling Knife on Grocery Store Shoppers During Homphobic Rant July 23, 2014
- SPD Investigating Bullet-Riddled Targets Left on Capitol Hill July 21, 2014
- Suspect Drops Pants, Attacks Staff at Dick’s July 17, 2014
- Boat Collision on Lake Washington with Two Injured and One Deceased (Update) July 17, 2014
- Officers Arrest Gunman After Early Morning Shooting Outside Pancake House July 16, 2014
- Police Seize Guns, Drugs Following Belltown Gunfire July 15, 2014
- Naked Man Breaks Into Home, Gives Sermon, Admits He Took Some LSD July 8, 2014
- Man in Hospital Following Early Morning Shooting July 1, 2014
- Sheriff’s Office Asks SPD to Investigate Deputy’s SODO Shooting July 1, 2014
- Would-be Burglar arrested June 30, 2014