After the holiday hustle and bustle, it’ll be nice to move a little slower this January. In Madison Park events, the following activities are happening through January…
Throughout January: Workshops at City People’s Garden Store
Various Dates | City People’s Garden Store
Each month, the City People’s Garden Store offers a variety of workshops. In January, the workshops offered are as follows:
Throughout January: Wine Tastings
Varying Times | Madrona Wine Merchants
Madrona Wine Merchants offers wine tastings throughout January for interested or curious wine-o’s!
- Uruguay Wine Tasting, January 6th from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sunday Sippers, January 7th from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- TBD Tasting, January 13th from 2 – 4 p.m.
- Sunday Sippers, January 14th from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- TBD Tasting, January 20th from 2 – 4 p.m.
- Sunday Sippers, January 21st from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- TBD Tasting, January 27th from 2 – 4 p.m.
- Sunday Sippers, January 28th from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
January 4: First Thursday Tram Tour
11am — 12pm | Washington Park Arboretum
The Washington Park Arboretum’s 13-passenger tram offers monthly tours of the expansive nature park. Riders and participants on the first Thursday tour each month will learn about highlights of the season, new plantings, history of the Arboretum and more as they travel from the Graham Visitors Center to the Pacific Connections Garden. This is an open-air tour that operates year-round, rain or shine. Register here.