The 39th annual Shore Run/Walk is happening Sunday June 7, 2015 along the gorgeous western shores of Lake Washington. Benefiting the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, all donations and a portion of the event proceeds go towards the center’s effort in the fight against cancer. The Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center is known for their breakthroughs in nearly every field of cancer research, saving thousands of lives yearly.
Register by THIS FRIDAY, at midnight using the code SHIRT5, and receive $5 off currently prices.
Sunday, June 7, 2015
- 6:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. – Shuttle bus service from Madison Park to Ferdinand Park for 10K Run starting line.
- 6:30 a.m. – 7:30 a.m. – Shuttle bus service from Madison Park to Leschi Park for the Zillow 5K Run/Walk starting line.
- 7:30 a.m. – Last bus leaves Madison Park for Leschi Park for Zillow 5K Run/Walk starting line.
- 7 – 8 a.m. – Registration and packet pick-up at Leschi Park for Zillow 5K Run/Walk.
- 7 – 9 a.m. – Registration and packet pick-up at Ferdinand Park for 10K Run.
- 8:15 a.m. – Last bus leaves Madison Park for Ferdinand Park for 10K Run starting line. Start time for Zillow 5K Run at Leschi Park, followed by Zillow 5K Walk.
- 8:45 – 11:30 a.m. – Party-in-the-Park at Madison Park.
- 9 a.m. – Start time for 10K Run at Ferdinand Park.
- 10 a.m. – Awards ceremony and raffle drawing at Madison Park.
- 10:15 a.m. – Start time for BERT’S Red Apple Market Kids’ Run in Madison Park.
- 10:30 a.m. – Post-race raffle begins
Once you make it across the finish line in Madison Park, join the festivities at the Party-in-the-Park including food, music, awards and prize drawings.
For more info, click here