Check out some of the things to do in Madison Park and Madison Valley throughout February…
Throughout February: Workshops at City People’s Garden Store
Various Dates | City People’s Garden Store
Each month, the City People’s Garden Store offers a variety of workshops. In February, the workshops offered are as follows:
- Early Pollinators: Mason Bees, February 3rd
- Prepping for your Vegetable & Fruit Garden, February 10th
- Starting From Seed, February 17th
- Late Winter Pruning, February 18th
- Rose Care, February 24th
- Repotting and Root Pruning of Bonsais and other Container Plants, February 25th
Throughout February: Wine Tastings
Varying Times | Madrona Wine Merchants
Madrona Wine Merchants offers wine tastings throughout February for interested or curious wine-o’s!
- World Wine Values, February 3rd from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sunday Sippers, February 4th from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fruilli & Veneto Tasting, February 10th from 2 – 4 p.m.
- Sunday Sippers, February 11th from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Spanish Wine Tasting, February 17th from 2 – 4 p.m.
- Sunday Sippers, February 18th from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Animale Tasting, February 24th from 2 – 4 p.m.
- Sunday Sippers, February 25th from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
February 1: First Thursday Tram Tour
11am — 12pm | Washington Park Arboretum
The Washington Park Arboretum’s 13-passenger tram offers monthly tours of the expansive nature park. Riders and participants on the first Thursday tour each month will learn about highlights of the season, new plantings, history of the Arboretum and more as they travel from the Graham Visitors Center to the Pacific Connections Garden. This is an open-air tour that operates year-round, rain or shine. Register here.
February 14: Valentine’s Day Dinner in Madison Valley
5pm — Close | Madison Valley
Several of the top restaurants in the neighborhood are offering a special prix-fixe menu for Valentine’s Day. The Harvest Vine’s is five courses for $90/person, Cafe Flora is offering a four-course vegetarian menu (vegan available) for $75/person, and Luc is offering one, but details are TBD.