Cafe Flora’s annual Vegetarian Thanksgiving on Thursday, November 23rd offers a beautiful, four-course vegetarian meal for $75 for adults and $25 for children, with plenty of gluten free and vegan options.
- Spiced Apple Parsnip Soup with crispy Brussels sprouts (vegan, gluten free), Roasted Fennel and Grilled Belgian Endive, arugula, pomegranate seeds, toasted pumpkin seeds, dried cranberry, and cornbread croutons (available vegan & gluten free).
- For the main course choose from Filo Spirals filled with wilted greens, pecans, gruyere and fontina, brushed with brown butter, served with braised kohlrabi and cabbage, smashed cauliflower, Yukon gold potatoes, green beans, with chestnut leek sauce or Roasted Acorn Squash Wedge with foraged chanterelle mushrooms, oven roasted autumn vegetables, pear tangerine sage chutney, smashed cauliflower, Yukon gold potatoes, and wild mushroom gravy (vegan, gluten free).
- End the meal with a decadent dessert of Pumpkin Mousse with pecan graham crust, and meringue candied pepitas (vegan, gluten free) or Rustic Apple Galette with horchata cinnamon ice cream and cranberry gelee.
Full kids menu (can be made completely vegan and gluten free):
- Carrots in a Blanket with house made BBQ dipping sauce
- Garden Salad with romaine, pears, dried cranberries, pomegranate seeds and cornbread croutons.
- Mini Shepherd’s Pie with peas, carrots, squash, and other winter vegetables in a creamy sauce, topped with Yukon gold mashed potatoes.
- Pumpkin Pie with whipped cream.
Available by reservation only, with seatings from 1 to 7:30 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 23rd, 2017. To reserve, call 206.325.9100 ext. 3 and for more information, visit CafeFlora.com. Cafe Flora is located in Madison Valley at 2901 East Madison St, Seattle.